Sunday, May 22, 2011

Making Use of Blog Space

It's hard to imagine it's only been six months since iRocYoga launched. In that short period of time we've accomplished a lot! We have an active iRocYoga Facebook community with more than 200 followers, a one-stop-shop yoga website, hosted one incredible community event and are preparing the next one in June.

When I launched iRocYoga, in addition to a website and facebook page, I set up this Blogger account and a twitter page. I want to use all four but am still feeling out how to use them in a way that provides more content - not repetitive content.

With that said - I am returning to the Blogger account with the idea that I'll use it to share day-to-day (or week-to-week, depending on how busy life gets) stories about iRocYoga, the events and what happens behind the scenes to makes this great community possible.

I hope to also hear from you - let me know what you think about iRocYoga, what you'd like to see happen with the community.

Looking forward to seeing you on the web, at one of Rochester's great yoga studios, and at our upcoming iRocYoga events!

~ Namaste ~
Melinda

P.S. - Next I'll figure out what to do with the twitter page :)

No comments:

Post a Comment